I've been reading notes from a conference I attended at some point. Unfortunately, I can't give credit, because I didn't jot down who was speaking. However, the vision information is valuable, I think.
From my notes:
Vision must be bold. It drives all that comes after it.
Ten Rules for Vision
10. Understand what vision can do.
9. Vision drives all that you do. (What would the world be like 3-5 years from now?)
8. Vision speaks to the heart of why you do what you do - passion - don't start without it.
7. If you don't have a vision, get one.
6. If it doesn't motivate and inspire, it's not vision. To inspire it has to be bold.
5. It you believe it, you will see it.
4. It's all about passion.
3. Celebrate baby steps.
2. Dream your dream and dream big. It has to be big and to shake people up.
1. When you achieve it, start over.
Post a Comment